You may be wondering how to find an AffiniPay transaction you just synced to your QuickBooks Desktop company with the help of AffiniPay QuickBooks Desktop integration. Synder will create a clearing account for all the AffiniPay transactions, initially, they all will be deposited there (and the balance of this account should be equal to the balance of your real AffiniPay). Learn more on how to reconcile AffiniPay transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.
Follow the steps below:
1. Open Transactions tab of Synder app.
2. Click on Show Details of green “Synced”status (“Synced” means that transaction is already in your QuickBooks company).
3. In the opened Sync logs you will see the objects created during sync. As you can see from the logs, one object was created during this sync – Sales Receipt. It will reflect the total amount of sales.
4. Open Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Desktop company.
5. Find an account named AffiniPay Bank account and double-click it to view the register.
6. Double-click on the transaction you would like to view.
7. This is how the transaction synchronized from AffiniPay looks like on QuickBooks Desktop side.
Now you know how to find transactions synced by Synder into your QuickBooks Desktop company within several clicks!
Challenge our support and reach out to us with any questions you might have – we are always delighted to help you.